Incorporating all of the things we learned from designing its big brother, the stratus24, is the stratus20. It is a hit with riders who want a lighter bottle with less capacity. Also, those riders with smaller road bikes and mountain bikes will appreciate the ability of the stratus20 to fit onto frames with tighter clearances.
It incorporates all of the great features of the popular stratus24 bottle but in a smaller, more versatile size. Our smallest standard bottle at 20oz. and a trim weight of 92g (including the cap) absolutely won’t leak with the push/pull nozzle and patented silicone valve. The 63mm wide mouth makes it a snap for filling with ice cubes, fluids, and electrolyte as well as allowing for easy cleaning.
Also designed to mate to the edgePRO and edge16 mounts quickly, easily, and cleanly, the stratus20, like its big brother, utilizes one half of a very strong magnet pair to offset the vibration and shock loading typically seen on roads and trails. Its unique design securely holds the bottle to the patent pending edge16 mount and effectively offsets forces exerted on it.
- Wide mouth screw top is 63mm and seals tight every time
- Medical grade silicone valve requires no manual opening and closing, delivers excellent flow without any drips
- Physical cues to ensure easy mating to the edge16 mount
- Easy-to-handle, non-slip shape, yet compatible with traditional bottle cages
- Food grade plastic doesn’t soak up flavors or odors
- 100% free of BPA, DEHA, and DEHP
- Proposition 65 Compliant and made of 100% FDA food-grade material
- Safe for the top rack of your dishwasher